Friday, October 12, 2012

Mommy Brain

Ever since Aiden was born I fear I am suffering severely from "mommy brain". Thought it would be funny to make a list of all of the hilarious things I've done (and not done) in the past 7 months....

1. Went to the store 3 times specifically for a part for my breast pump. Didn't come back with the part until the 3rd time....not sure what I bought the other 2 times!

2. When getting ready for bed I put my contacts in. I had worn my glasses all day and apparently felt it was a good time for contacts.

3. Got out of the shower and realized I never washed anything....what the heck did I do in there? Had to get back in and actually "shower".

4. Constantly rinse something in the sink and leave the water on.

5. Took me 4 Sundays to remember to start taking my birth control pill on a Sunday!

6. Made chicken broccoli alfredo - served it and then realized I never put the broccoli in (hubby said lets just eat it the way it is!)

7. Grabbed my coffee mug to run out the door but never put coffee in it.


8. Looked at the video monitor and freaked out when the baby wasn't in the crib. Realized a few seconds later that I had put him in his swing!


9. Usually find out how many scoops of coffee I put in the machine once I pour the first cup (almost always lose count!).


10. Washed and dried a load of the children's laundry and never added any detergent. Everything came out stained and stinky. Had to do it all again!


11. Sorted the white and darks. Loaded the whites into the washer. Then loaded the darks on top of them.

Do you have any good mommy brain moments to share??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment